- Ripple Price Analysis: After 30% Weekly Gains, Can XRP Continue to Soar?by CryptoVizArt on September 25, 2022 at 2:34 pm
Ripple, as the fourth-largest cryptocurrency by market capitalization, saw increases of over 30% during the last 7 days, according to CoinGecko. The price extended to nearly $0.56 on Friday but got quickly rejected. Technical Analysis By Grizzly The Daily Chart The XRP/USDT trading pair reached a key support turned resistance level, for the first time
- Bitcoin risks worst weekly close since 2020 as BTC price dices with $19Kby Cointelegraph By William Suberg on September 25, 2022 at 1:36 pm
There's little to smile about for Bitcoin bulls as the weekly candle nears completion at nearly the same place as two years ago.
- Kraken’s Jesse Powell on Why He Decided to Step Down as CEOby Chayanika Deka on September 25, 2022 at 12:38 pm
He claims that new applicants are rushing to work at Kraken and are tired of working at "woke" workplaces.
- What is scalping in crypto, and how does scalp trading work?by Cointelegraph By Jagjit Singh on September 25, 2022 at 12:00 pm
Scalping focuses on making money off of slight price swings. Crypto scalpers use this method to reap quick gains from reselling assets.
- Three Reasons Bitcoin Is Oversold Like Crazy Right Now (Opinion)by Wesley Messamore on September 25, 2022 at 11:15 am
With the cryptocurrency market in a state of deep freeze, here are a few reasons why Bitcoin is oversold like crazy right now.
- Vitalik Buterin Names the Two Cryptocurrencies He Wants to See Move to PoSby Jordan Lyanchev on September 25, 2022 at 10:24 am
Dogecoin and Zcash could follow Ethereum's example, asserted Vitalik Buterin.
- LINK Jumps 5%: BTC Awaits its Next Move at $19K (Market Watch)by Jordan Lyanchev on September 25, 2022 at 8:53 am
Chainlink is among the very few cryptocurrencies with notable gains today, while BTC is still flat at $19,000.
- California Gov. Newsom vetoes crypto licensing and regulatory frameworkby Cointelegraph By Arijit Sarkar on September 25, 2022 at 7:45 am
Opposing Assembly Bill 2269, Newsom recommended a “more flexible approach” that would evolve over time while considering the safety of consumers and related costs.
- Russian Central Bank Is Reviewing Moscow Exchange’s Draft Bill on Crypto: Reportby Chayanika Deka on September 25, 2022 at 6:54 am
Russia has always had a tumultuous relationship with the digital asset class.
- LUNC investors react to CZ's 1.2% trading tax recommendation on Binanceby Cointelegraph By Arijit Sarkar on September 25, 2022 at 5:13 am
Changpeng Zhao, the CEO of Binance, recommended a flat 1.2% trading tax on LUNC trades that could be burned to reduce the token’s total supply and improve its price performance.
- Billions of People to Use Blockchain Tech Soon: Pantera Capital CEOby Dimitar Dzhondzhorov on September 24, 2022 at 9:58 pm
The increasing blockchain adoption in the next four-five years might lead to a price rally for some digital assets, Dan Morehead claimed.
- Biden's anemic crypto framework offered us nothing newby Cointelegraph By Guy Gotslak on September 24, 2022 at 9:35 pm
The cryptocurrency industry needs substantive proposals that aim to do more than simply mitigate potential damage. The Biden administration's framework failed to acknowledge crypto's advantages.
- ETH Maintained Key Support, But the Danger’s Still Not Over: Ethereum Price Analysisby CryptoVizArt on September 24, 2022 at 8:56 pm
Following the last red days, ETH has hit the support area between the white descending line and the price range at $1,220-$1,280 (in green). So far, the bulls have successfully maintained the high selling pressure; however, the situation is still fragile. Looking at the bullish case, ETH must close above the key resistance at $1,420
- $2 Million in Assets Seized From a 23-Year-Old Who Allegedly Defrauding Investorsby Andrew Throuvalas on September 24, 2022 at 6:47 pm
A Canadian trader allegedly owes creditors $35 million after failing to uphold their promised returns.
- Post-Merge ETH has become obsoleteby Cointelegraph By Sam Forman on September 24, 2022 at 5:32 pm
Staked ETH is more capital efficient and more profitable than regular ETH, and platforms that offer liquid staking derivatives are bolstering its popularity.
- The biggest Bitcoin fund just hit a record -35% discount — A warning for BTC price?by Cointelegraph By Yashu Gola on September 24, 2022 at 5:02 pm
Institutional interest in Grayscale Bitcoin Trust continues to dwindle 10 months into the crypto bear market.
- CoinCorner Taps Dubai’s Royal Family to Facilitate Bitcoin Transactionsby Chayanika Deka on September 24, 2022 at 4:14 pm
It is worth noting that UAE's crypto market grew by a 1,500% in 2020-21 over the previous financial year.
- Urbit Is Web3, Weird and Wonderful and I Don’t Care Who Made Itby Marc Hochstein on September 24, 2022 at 2:15 pm
Curtis Yarvin's ideology aside, the peer-to-peer computer network he designed should be evaluated on its own merits.
- Urbit Courts DAOs, Crypto Teams in Quest to Make Internet P2P Againby Marc Hochstein, Daniel Kuhn on September 24, 2022 at 2:00 pm
A wildly ambitious project to reinvent the entire internet computing stack is finally shipping usable apps after a decade-plus of laying groundwork. Can it overcome a “janky” UX?
- Wintermute suffers $160M attack, Kraken CEO departs and US bill aims to ban algo stablecoins: Hodler’s Digest, Sept. 18-24by Cointelegraph By Editorial Staff on September 24, 2022 at 1:24 pm
The best (and worst) quotes, adoption and regulation highlights, leading coins, predictions and much more — one week on Cointelegraph in one link!
- How crypto is playing a role in increasing healthy human lifespansby Cointelegraph By Chris Jones on September 24, 2022 at 1:06 pm
How can you add years to your life, and life to your years? Longevity science can help — and this is a concept that's of particular interest to crypto pioneers.
- What is a cryptocurrency mining pool?by Cointelegraph By Murtuza Merchant on September 24, 2022 at 12:10 pm
A fraternity-based approach to mine crypto, mining pools let miners combine their computational resources for a better chance to win rewards.
- NFT ecosystem attempts a bounce back amid bearish market sentimentby Cointelegraph By Arijit Sarkar on September 24, 2022 at 12:00 pm
Supporting the uptrend, the number of NFT holders grew 32.24% over the past three months, as evidenced by data from NFTGo.
- MEVbots backdoor drains users’ Ethereum funds via arbitrage trading botby Cointelegraph By Arijit Sarkar on September 24, 2022 at 9:46 am
An investigation of MEVbots’ contract revealed a backdoor that allows the creators to drain Ether from its users’ wallets.
- NFTs bring in-game ownership to a new level, says Blokhaus founderby Cointelegraph By Savannah Fortis on September 24, 2022 at 7:33 am
NFTs improve interactivity by allowing users to unlock fully modular, community-driven in-game experiences to which they own the pieces, explains Mark Soares, the founder of Blokhaus Inc.
- Bitcoin was almost named Netcoin by Satoshi Nakamoto, hints domain databy Cointelegraph By Arijit Sarkar on September 24, 2022 at 5:18 am
Domain purchases under AnonymousSpeech around similar timelines revealed the creation of Netcoin.org on Aug. 17, 2008 — just a day prior to the creation of Bitcoin.org.
- California 'BitLicense' Bill Vetoed by Governor Gavin Newsomby Nikhilesh De on September 24, 2022 at 2:04 am
California Governor Gavin Newsom vetoed Assembly Bill 2269, saying it would be "premature" to create a licensing regime specific to crypto without considering feedback from stakeholders and the cost of a new licensing structure.
- Tyler Hobbs' Fidenza NFT Project Gets $1M Pump Over 48 hoursby Rosie Perper on September 24, 2022 at 12:02 am
One wallet spent around $900,000 on the generative art NFT project alone.
- CFO of Insolvent Crypto Lender Voyager Resignsby Nelson Wang on September 23, 2022 at 9:30 pm
Ashwin Prithipaul joined Voyager as its chief financial officer in May of this year.
- Framework to ban members of Congress and SCOTUS from trading stocks includes crypto provisionby Cointelegraph By Turner Wright on September 23, 2022 at 9:25 pm
A bill based on the proposed framework banning crypto investments could help to “restore the public’s faith and trust in their public officials,” according to Zoe Lofgren.
- Market Wrap: Bitcoin Drops Below $19K Amid Ongoing Volatilityby Glenn Williams, Jocelyn Yang on September 23, 2022 at 9:23 pm
Macroeconomic uncertainty continues to hobble crypto prices.
- Crypto Biz: DID you see what Africa is doing with Web3?by Cointelegraph By Sam Bourgi on September 23, 2022 at 9:15 pm
Decentralized identity services could play a vital role in promoting Web3 payments in emerging markets like Africa. This week’s Crypto Biz has the latest.
- Crypto Exchange Coinbase Sued Over Patent Infringementby Michael Bellusci on September 23, 2022 at 9:14 pm
Lawsuit alleges that Coinbase infringed on patents related to its blockchain infrastructure.
- Crypto Is Capitol Hill’s Last ‘Bipartisan Issue,’ Coinbase Exec Saysby Fran Velasquez on September 23, 2022 at 8:57 pm
Faryar Shirzad, chief policy officer at Coinbase, joined CoinDesk TV’s “First Mover” to discuss the state of crypto in the U.S. and a need for clear regulation.
- Moscow Exchange drafting bill on digital financial assets and securities trading: Reportby Cointelegraph By Derek Andersen on September 23, 2022 at 8:45 pm
Russia's stock exchange expects to become a registered digital asset exchange and begin trading both digital financial assets and digital asset-based securities.