- IOTA makes 40%+ move after $100M ecosystem foundation announcementby Cointelegraph by Ray Salmond on November 30, 2023 at 6:40 pm
IOTA price saw a high volume surge that took the altcoin to a near 1-year high, but are there reasons to support further upside?
- Solomon Islands, Soramitsu team up for Bokolo Cash CBDC proof-of-conceptby Cointelegraph by Derek Andersen on November 30, 2023 at 6:36 pm
The Solomons join tiny island nations worldwide at the forefront of CBDC development. Soc A new CBDC joins the very large crowd.
- Kyber Hacker Demands Total Executive Control Of Company In Return For Stolen Assetsby Andrew Throuvalas on November 30, 2023 at 5:55 pm
If given full control of Kyber Network, the hacker has promised to fully compensate executives and double all employee salaries.
- Here’s what happened in crypto todayby Cointelegraph by Serge Egon Ostman on November 30, 2023 at 5:54 pm
Need to know what happened in crypto today? Here is the latest news on daily trends and events impacting Bitcoin price, blockchain, DeFi, NFTs, Web3 and crypto regulation.
- @NFT Account Makes Resounding Return to Instagramby Chainwire on November 30, 2023 at 5:27 pm
[PRESS RELEASE – Toronto, Canada, November 30th, 2023] @NFT Account Makes Resounding Return to Instagram After 22-months, pioneering entrepreneur returns with mission to strengthen and advance the resurgent realm of NFTs and digital collectibles The @NFT account, social media’s largest web3 community, has announced its triumphant return to Instagram after a 22-month hiatus. The account,
- Brazil to Impose 15% Tax on Crypto Earnings Held on Offshore Exchanges: Reportby Lyllah Ledesma on November 30, 2023 at 5:18 pm
The bill is awaiting presidential approval.
- SEC solicits comments on Fidelity’s spot Ether ETF applicationby Cointelegraph by Turner Wright on November 30, 2023 at 5:10 pm
“Interested persons” will have 21 days to comment on a proposed rule change allowing the Cboe BZX Exchange to list and trade shares of the Fidelity Ethereum Fund.
- FTX Seeks Court Approval to Wipe Out US IRS’s $24B Claimby Wayne Jones on November 30, 2023 at 5:02 pm
FTX disputes IRS claim of $24 billion, citing inflated amount and implausible tax obligation.
- Microsoft to invest $3.2B in UK artificial intelligence infrastructureby Cointelegraph by Tristan Greene on November 30, 2023 at 5:00 pm
This is Microsoft’s largest investment in the area to date.
- UK Won’t Excuse Ignorance in the Hunt for Unpaid Crypto Taxes, Experts Sayby Camomile Shumba on November 30, 2023 at 4:46 pm
The government could use a number of different ways to track down crypto tax evaders, CoinDesk was told.
- Crypto for Advisors: Investing in Web3by Sarah Morton, Alex Tapscott on November 30, 2023 at 4:45 pm
Alex Tapscott, author of the recently published book Web3: Charting the Internet’s Next Economic and Cultural Frontier, takes us through Web3 investment opportunities in today’s Advisors.
- A Suspicious 'Munger' Coin Soars Then Crashes After Billionaire Charlie Munger's Deathby Oliver Knight on November 30, 2023 at 4:37 pm
A memecoin that was minted 15 minutes after Charlie Munger's death soared by more than 31,000% before losing 98% of its value over the subsequent 24-hours.
- Capital flight from Binance subsides: Reportby Cointelegraph by Zhiyuan Sun on November 30, 2023 at 4:35 pm
“It’s business as usual,” Nansen wrote in evaluating Binance’s data.
- Sui Surpasses $150M in TVL, Showcasing Blistering DeFi Momentumby Chainwire on November 30, 2023 at 4:30 pm
[PRESS RELEASE – Grand Cayman, Cayman Islands, November 30th, 2023] Sui, the pioneering Layer 1 blockchain and smart contract platform created by the technology team that emerged from Meta’s Diem Blockchain project, has accelerated beyond expectations in just over six months since its mainnet launch, surpassing $150 million in Total Value Locked (TVL) according to
- Fighting AI fakes with blockchain: Real AI & crypto use cases, No. 4by Cointelegraph by Andrew Fenton on November 30, 2023 at 4:30 pm
We need to fight fake AI content using blockchain because otherwise “sh*t will get really weird, says Near founder Illia Polosukhin
- Moonbeam Network Partners With DUX, Grupo RÃO to Launch Brazil’s Largest Web3 Loyalty Programby Chainwire on November 30, 2023 at 4:29 pm
[PRESS RELEASE – Singapore, Singapore, November 30th, 2023] Partnership Accelerates Web3 Loyalty Across LATAM; Onboards ~1M New Users Across LATAM to Advanced Digital Engagement Programs. Moonbeam Network, a smart contract platform for building cross-chain connected applications, today announced its partnerships with DUX, a Web3 infrastructure provider, and Grupo RÃO, the largest Japanese food delivery service
- Only 35% of Cardano (ADA) Holders Are in Profit: Databy Chayanika Deka on November 30, 2023 at 4:26 pm
ADA's uptrend appears to be faltering, leaving over half of holders in the red.
- There Are Tentative Signs of Revival in DeFi and NFT Markets, JPMorgan Saysby Will Canny on November 30, 2023 at 4:23 pm
Expectation of U.S. approval of a spot bitcoin ETF has led to an increase in DeFi and NFT activity in recent months, the report said.
- Bitcoin for Christmas: MicroStrategy buys another $600Mby Cointelegraph by Turner Wright on November 30, 2023 at 4:05 pm
The firm reported it held 174,530 Bitcoin as of Nov. 29 — worth roughly $6.6 billion at a price of $37,726.
- Binance launches pilot program for bank custody of collateralby Cointelegraph by Tom Blackstone on November 30, 2023 at 3:56 pm
Binance unveiled a new program that lets institutions trade without depositing to the exchange.
- Protocol Village: Arbitrum Lands RARI's New NFT-Focused Layer-3 Chainby Bradley Keoun on November 30, 2023 at 2:46 pm
The latest in blockchain tech upgrades, funding announcements and deals. For the period of Nov. 30-Dec. 6, with live updates throughout.
- Bitcoin eyes best November since 2020 as PCE fails to move BTC priceby Cointelegraph by William Suberg on November 30, 2023 at 2:41 pm
Bitcoin remains on track to seal its highest monthly close since May 2022, but BTC’s price is stubbornly rangebound.
- MicroStrategy Bought $600M of BTC in November, Increased Holdings by 10%by Jamie Crawley on November 30, 2023 at 2:41 pm
MicroStrategy is also looking to raise up to $750 million in a sale of class A common stock.
- Pudgy Penguins CEO says praise he gets ‘is actually pretty sad’: NFT Creator by Cointelegraph by Greg Oakford on November 30, 2023 at 2:30 pm
Pudgy Penguins now has 1M Instagram followers and is stocked in 2000 Walmarts. CEO Luca Schnetzler, 25, explains where everything went right.
- Rarible’s RARI Foundation taps Arbitrum for royalty-embedded EVM chainby Cointelegraph by Ezra Reguerra on November 30, 2023 at 2:10 pm
Rarible has cemented its commitment to NFT royalty enforcement by launching a testnet for an EVM-compatible chain with embedded royalties at the node level.
- ChatGPT’s first year marked by existential fear, lawsuits and boardroom dramaby Cointelegraph by Tristan Greene on November 30, 2023 at 2:00 pm
Cointelegraph reflects on the artificial intelligence pause that never happened, a lawsuit that could change the entire AI industry, and the Sam Altman firing and rehiring drama.
- Decentralized Infrastructure Provider Grove Raises $7.9Mby Jamie Crawley on November 30, 2023 at 2:00 pm
Decentralized infrastructure is the use of blockchain technology and token incentives to build physical networks so other projects don't need to incur the costs of buying and running their own equipment.
- MicroStrategy Spends Another $600M to Purchase Over 16,000 BTCby Jordan Lyanchev on November 30, 2023 at 1:58 pm
With the latest BTC purchase, the number of Bitcoin owned by the company stands well above 170,000.
- US regulators doing ‘good job of alienating’ crypto sector — Cardano founderby Cointelegraph by Hermi De Ramos on November 30, 2023 at 1:39 pm
Charles Hoskinson took a jab at the perceived inconsistency in applying decentralization standards by the U.S. SEC.
- IOTA Price Rise Makes It Top Trending Cryptocurrency, Can This New Coin Explode Next by Felix Mollen on November 30, 2023 at 1:31 pm
IOTA’s (IOTA) price surged over 66% yesterday, propelling it to the second spot on CoinMarketCap’s list of trending cryptocurrencies. This rise comes from positive news regarding the IOTA ecosystem that has excited investors about the token’s future potential. While IOTA grabs the headlines, new meme coin Meme Kombat (MK) is exploding in popularity during its
- Institutional Crypto Trading Platform Talos Taps Into Uniswap's Liquidityby Danny Nelson on November 30, 2023 at 1:30 pm
It's the first time Talos will be routing trades through a decentralized exchange.
- Clearpool & OKX Web3 Integration: Bringing Lending Opportunities to 400k OKX Web3 Usersby Chainwire on November 30, 2023 at 1:19 pm
[PRESS RELEASE – Singapore, Singapore, November 30th, 2023] OKX’s Web3 Wallet is now integrated with Clearpool. This collaboration empowers thousands of OKX Web3 users to lend directly to institutions via Clearpool’s leading credit protocol. Through this partnership, OKX Web3 Wallet users gain access to market-leading, risk-adjusted lending opportunities, starting with Fasanara Digital’s borrower pool launched
- Grayscale Revamps GBTC Agreement in Preparation for Bitcoin ETF Conversionby Wayne Jones on November 30, 2023 at 1:16 pm
Grayscale updates the GBTC agreement for the first time in five years, trying to optimize structure for spot Bitcoin ETF listing.
- Bitcoin Miner AntPool to Refund Record $3M BTC Transaction Feeby Shaurya Malwa on November 30, 2023 at 1:03 pm
AntPool said it would verify the identity of the sender if they sign an on-chain message via another bitcoin transaction using the same message – which will prove ownership.
- First Mover Americas: Demand for Bitcoin Futures ETF BITO Ramps Upby Lyllah Ledesma, Omkar Godbole on November 30, 2023 at 1:01 pm
The latest price moves in bitcoin [BTC] and crypto markets in context for Nov. 30, 2023. First Mover is CoinDesk’s daily newsletter that contextualizes the latest actions in the crypto markets.